Sales Engineer Cutting Tools
HW Machine Tools was formed in 1989 we have offices in Dublin Belfast and Cork. Our Tooling Division represents the world’s largest manufacturers of cutting tools. Our continued growth requires us to seek out, bright and qualified sales engineers who want to join us in this division.
As a cutting tool sales engineer, you will be responsible for preparing action plans and managing a major client portfolio. Making scheduled visits to our customers and taking full responsibility for attaining sales targets. You will provide technical solutions for our customers in the field of metal cutting including performing cutting trials at the machine tool, recommending correct tooling and fixture.
- Degree in mechanical engineering or technical college qualification
- In-depth experience in machine tools, tooling and fixturing.
- Team player, approachable, ability to handle heavy workloads.
What we offer:
- People interested in growing with us can expect a highly dynamic and technology-driven working environment.
- We offer competitive salary, comprehensive benefits packages.
- We are an equal opportunities employer.
If you wish to be considered for this position, please submit a cover letter and your CV to:
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org